Thursday, July 21, 2011

Am I loosing my BEST friend? ?

I've none my BEST friend ayla ever since the day I was born. Our parents we bffs all through elementary school until they hit there 30's when a personal problem happend. Ayla and I still remain beessstt friends and I know we alwaaays will! But just recently ive noticed we've started to "disconnect" . We go to different schools and kinda live far from each other (about a 20-30 min walk/10 mins by car) yesterday afternoon I called her and asked if she wanted to sleepover and go shopping tomorrow ( which is now today) she said yes and couldn't wait to see me. Last night before I went to bed ( it was about 2 am) I quickly checked my fb and saw tht she wrote on her status " with april and patricia , festival tomorrow and then sleepover with them again" . Did she forget tht we were suppose to hang out or did she know and decide to make other plans? Also , everytime I make plans with her she says she's "grounded " or "busy" :/ what should I do? Should I talk to her? :/ because I feel reeaally left out.

No comments:

Post a Comment