Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What should my inventory look like for Jad?~~Runescape?

My combat level is 105. Strength: 85, Attack: 80, Defense: 77, Range: 89, Prayer: 52, HP: 84. I have 100m to spend. I will most likely be wearing Verac's helm, Armadyl Chestplate, Armadyl Chainlegs, Ranger boots, Archer ring, Amulet of fury, Rune crossbow, Ava's attractor, Regen's bracelet, and a Dragonfire-Shield (charged). I will also be bring an SGS (Saradomin Godsword) for healing. I'd like to know what bolts/inventory I need to bring. Also I'd like to know if you think I can kill it. (I've attempted Jad 2 times, and both times I ran out of saradomin brews and was killed). If you think I should have a different setup let me know/tell me what I should use instead. :) I'm thinking about giving it another try tomorrow, so an answer ASAP would be nice. My username is llFlawlessII if you want to ask me anything or tell me anything. (lower case L's in the beginning, upper case i's at the end) Thank you so much to whoever answers my question first. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment