Monday, July 18, 2011

Does anybody know how to find a book based on description of major plot points alone?

I started a trilogy a while back but was unable to ever find the third of the series, so I figured I would come back to find it and read it later. Unfortunately, I have forgotten the names of both the series and the first two books, as well as the author. I only remember I loved the adventure-style of the book and hated the fact that the person who they build up for you to believe to be the main character is killed at the end of the first book, and that it is actually his son who fits the legend. I remember the main character was significant because he was supposed to be a master archer, and he is killed when his friend betrays him and murders him out of jealousy for marrying the woman he loved. I don't remember much else than this, but if anyone thinks they might have any idea of the books I'm thinking of please respond I would love to be able to find them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment