Wednesday, July 20, 2011

WHY DO MY SISTER ALWAYS SCREW ME OVER?

Okay my sister stole my bank card out my purse while I was sleep the other day I was pissed because I only had 20 dollars and she racked upon gas and bought her a Lenny's sandwich for $9.56 cent which cause my account to overdraft $56.34. yesterday she got into an accident and her car totaled out.I was so pissed at her bc this is not the first time she did this along with screwing me over on money. I have gotten over more than one time and forgave her.This time I really wanted to get revenge on her I was so angry and really prayed and asked the lord why me but I wonder if it was something more to her getting in an accident like that bc any other time nothing would happen i love my sister but i am tired of her treating me like i don't do nothing for then turn around and betray me.Also I knew she was guilty bc I posted on fb I know who stole my card and that was trifling she text me and said were you talking about me

No comments:

Post a Comment