Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Should I tell The husband of the 3 year affair I had with his wife?

I had an affair for 3 years with this amazing woman. We shared so much together and were very happy. We had a physical relationship for 3 years including 3 miscarriages and dealt with alot of pain. Back in March she decided to get divorced first before we are to continue our relationship. Needless to say it's been 3 months and she's still with him and on FB he's acting like nothing happened. Both of their status state married but I'm confused on why she's still there. She's text me only 3 times since the breakup, all times she said she's always thinking of me and misses me. But like I said she has marries and he has it as well and the have posted pics of them supposedly being happy. I know during our 3 year affair she only saw him as a friend and only married him outbox college because they were good friends. She's told me repeatedly that I have her heart and that no one will ere love her like I did. So what do I do people? Any advice would be appreciated. I'm angry and just want to tell him all about the 3 years because I know she's not told him and I want him to know. On the other hand I still love her and want her in my life. But after 3 years together and 3 miscarriages, there's some serious emotions involved and I'm struggling mighty with it. I just need advice. I'm single and not wanting anyone but her, but not sure if waiting for her to leave will ever happen. How does a woman do what she's done and leave me with heartache? Any suggestions or anything? Should I tell him?

No comments:

Post a Comment