Sunday, July 17, 2011

Ever since I told my friends i'm moving schools they don't care about me?

I feel like they've been using me as they had no one else to talk to, today my mum told me I was moving school (not house, school so i'd still be able to see 'em after schoool and at weekends) so i told one of my 'friends' as my other friend is in Tokyo, anyway she flipped out and didn't reply on fb, and she must of told my other friend behind my back before I had time to tell her and now none of them will talk to me? i still have my friends Chloe, Lawrie and Hannah who still wanna talk to me even though i'm moving. Were those guys using me and not true friends? they keep posting FB statuses like .. 'ohhh i love jasmine! :D' and 'jasmine and georgia bestos forever! :D' i'm really peeeved off why are they doing this?! how should i respond? should i go about with my other friends like its not bothering me?

No comments:

Post a Comment