Monday, July 18, 2011

Should i try to talk to her again?

I had been seeing this girl for about 2-3 months. we werent official but we were like a couple. anyway, last friday she said that she didnt know how it was going to work out without seeing eachother for so long(we hadnt seen eachother for 4 wks cause she was really busy working and going to class but for the first 3 wks it had gone great). i texted her friday and then twice saturday but got no response. saturday night she made a fb status saying that she could really use a cuddle buddy. sunday she went on a cruise. i really feel like i need to send her another text just to see whats going on but i dont want to bug her. i really feel like shes just mad at me cause of my response and that she really does miss me but is waiting for me to text her but obviously that could just be my wishful thinking. any help is appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment