Tuesday, July 19, 2011

First "boyfriend" is it normal?

let me start off by saying.... I'm 18... and I've never dated before. So there's this guy i met on the internet, dating website, well he's asking me weird questions like I told him I have work... and he kept asking where....so i told him and then he got super clingy and was like... I miss you and i want to see you... and i was like "..." in my mind and he kept sending the message over and over... until i was like "Okay cool" then he was like "well don't you miss me?" it was awkward cause we haven't really started going out yet.... we just text..... and he added me on fb... and now he's like friending all my friends and creeping them out... and his ex girlfriend friended me and keeps commenting on my stuff and "poking" me.... and If i defriend her... i feel like he'll get mad at me... i mean... is any of this normal? or am i okay to be freaked out a little by the whole creeper thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment