Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I need advice on my relationship...should I stay or should I go?

I've been engaged for about 7 years...been putting it off because I want to make the right decision, I LOVE HIM, don't get me wrong, but all relationships have ups and downs. He caught me chatting with a guy on facebook like 8 months ago maybe a little too much, so he has his reasons to think I cheated...but I didn't, and he kissed a girl while all this was happening because her husband left her and he said he felt "sorry" for her and they do have a history. And now when I get on fb to play my games he gets mad as hell at me, I could get rid of it but I enjoy keeping in contact with my family that lives out of town. Not only that he thinks my mom is a bad influence, shes a drunk and does have relationship issues with multiple men, and he always tells me I'm going to be just like her one day...which I do not drink at all fyi, and I love my mom and do spend alot of time with her because shes like my bestfriend and I know she'll always be there for me, even if he isn't. He's got his good points too, very loving and sweet "at times" and I trust him, he just has these few problems that could make or break our relationship so I guess I'd ask total strangers for their love advice lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment