Thursday, July 21, 2011

Help! My parents won't let me drive!?

I'm 15 (turning 16 in 4 months) and have yet to learn anything about driving. I have not been to drivers Ed and my mother said I can next summer (around the time I turn 17!) and when I'm done with drivers Ed I will have to wait 6 months to get my licences! And then after that I can only ride with an adult! I'll be 17 and having to ride with my mom everywhere! And after I get my licences I'll have to wait another 6 months before I cam drive by myself. Hmmm 18 and I finally get to drive on my own! I hate it! I go to a really small school and know for a fact everyone in my grade (sophmore) has taken drivers Ed already and some are get their licences! One of my friends already has a CAR! I understand that my parents don't want to pay for a car but why can't I learn to drive! They won't even help me out themselfs! I've asked my mom time after time to let me drive in empty parking lots but she always says "maybe later". And my step dad always changes the subject! I'm not a bad kid either! The worst thing I've done is had a small Fb fight two years ago! And it was just me and another girl calling me a frizzy freak! I was ground for a year from my phone and yet to have my fb back! And I don't want to be the loser who has her mom drive her everywhere. And don't say "just get a ride with your friends", well I thought of that to until my mom said she didn't want me in the car unless an adult was driveing! I hate it! Please help! Please! And sorry for any bad spelling (also I looked up the teen driving laws so everything in the begining is true driving facts)

No comments:

Post a Comment