Sunday, July 17, 2011

My toe is hurting so bad! Why? Please help!?

Hi all. The other day I was on vacation to see my cousins. When I went to hug my cousin Liz, she accidentally stepped on my right foot because I wasn't paying attention. It hurt very badly but later it had felt a little better so I thought that the pain would be gone by the time I went to bed. But when I sat down on the hotel bed and glanced at my foot the toe next to my big toe was very swollen and red. The same toe on my other foot is very skinny and it has a kind of slope to it so it's even skinnier at the base where it connects to my foot. But my swollen toe... it's wide as a Sharpie marker and there is a big bump on the top. I think Liz popped the knuckle on my foot, and that was the 14th. It's the 21st now. It has been a full week and it still hurts terribly and is just as swollen as it was the night I hurt it. I have to limp because of the pain, and I'm ready to chop the toe off with a machete because if even a strong breeze hits it I'm writhing in pain on the floor. I have applied ice to it, I have massaged it, I have soaked it in cold water, but it's still killing me! What could I possibly do to help it heal faster? If I have to let the pain run its course, please tell me how long it could take! Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment