Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Legal question about telephone harrasment?

My ex-girlfriend pressed charges against me for harrassing phone communication, harrassing communication, and menacing by stalking. I met with the prosecutor and of the three they charged me with harrasing phone communication and threw the other two out. Those were thrown out because they were lies and i had witness proof. i did however send a FB message to her with vulgar language. i was guilty of that not that i harrassed her or threatened her but because it was viewed as an "annoyance and under ohio revised code it is considered harrasment if you threaten, harass, or annoy. This was not done on her behalf for justice but merely to try and mess my life up and give me a record. i have witness statements and everything. My direct question is if i contact her current bf and for warn him of the stuff she put me through with the system and that we were in a relationship the whole time they were together.. can i get in any trouble for this? I am in no way contacting her

No comments:

Post a Comment